Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I-Hotel 400-420

     I have to agree with Jen on a lot of her points. I think that this reading focuses on the fact that everyone has a different background, and that you don't have to come from a family with money in order to become someone in the world. I think that it has an underlying tone that tells us that it is important to write your own story. It isn't up to society to tell you whether or not you are going to make something of yourself.
     It shows that multiple events create who a person really is on the inside. I think that for some people it is hard to distinguish what a home really is. Which relates to our photo/video essay and what the word home really means to us. For many, home is anywhere where they can fall asleep, and for others the word home contains meaning. It all has to deal with figuring out who you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment